Getting to Campus
If traveling by air, The Pittsburgh International Airport is the most conveniently located and is served by most airlines. When traveling to and from our office, allow yourself two hours. Please make certain that your travel plans do not conflict with your interview schedule.
1601 University Avenue
Morgantown, WV 26506
Traveling on 1-68 East/West:
- Follow I – 68 West merging to the right onto I-79 North.
- Take exit 155 (Star City / WVU). Turn right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Follow the road past Sheetz (on your right). The road curves to the right.
- Cross the Star City Bridge and continue straight ahead until you reach the 5th traffic light.
- At the light, turn left onto Campus Drive.
- At the next light, turn right onto University Avenue.
- If you are picking up a parking pass, you will find Area 5 immediately on your left. You can meet a CCD staff member there and they can provide you with your pass. If you already have your parking pass, you can make the next left onto Falling Run Rd.
- You will then pass Vandalia Apartments on your left, immediately after you will see Area 3 on your right, where you will find “Center for Career Development” parking spots.
Parking is available free of charge in Area 3, located on Falling Run Road off of University Avenue. If you are coming from the College of Business & Economics, you will veer right onto Falling Run Rd and pass Vandalia Apartment complex on your left. The parking lot will come up immediately on your right.
In order to obtain your parking pass for Area 3 you can meet a CCD representative at the Area 5 parking lot.
A list of recommended hotels is available on the WVU Visitors Resource Center website.
Morgantown is home to several delicious Dining Options.
The Mountainlair Food Court provides you with numerous dining options, including: Burger King, Chick-fil-A, Taziki’s, Hatfields (cafeteria-style dining), J.A.C.S (convenience store), Sbarro, and The Side Pocket Pub. There is also a Starbucks located in the WVU Bookstore connected to the Mountainlair.
Near the Waterfront Place Hotel
Burgers, BBQ, and Pub Food
- Mountain State Brewing Co. (Brick-fired pizza)
- Oliverio's Ristorante
- Pies and Pints Pizzeria