The YPN seeks to connect Mountaineers with one another to help build and create dynamic professional networks. Members will be engaged with the College to help provide input on curriculum catered to industry needs and other engagement opportunities. The YPN will directly support current students with student awards to provide them with the tools and resources to springboard them to a professional and successful career.
Become a Member
A minimum donation of $10 a month will grant you access to an exclusive network of young and successful B&E graduates, along with special membership benefits. You can become a lifetime member of this group with a donation of $1200 or more. The money generated from this group will be pooled together for a particular cause of the group's choice in the College to have greater impact.
Become a member by making your contribution online or by calling 304-293-5408.
Becoming a member of the Young Professional Network allows you to become part of a group you can network with and get engaged with the College and its activities, but you will also receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to college-sponsored tables at various events
- Recognition at Roll of Distinguished Alumni induction ceremony
- Invitations to special College events
- Receive recognition in a Chambers College publication
- Area hosting in key alumni area
- Complimentary registration at any Economic Outlook Conference in the State
- Application fee waiver for any of Chambers College's graduate programs.
- Complimentary registration the Etiquette dinner in the spring
Young Professional Network Charter Members
REMEMBER…if your company/organization has a matching gift program, your donation to the Young Professional Network may be eligible. Contact us for more information.