Congratulations on your acceptance into WVU's ranked Online MBA program.
Now that you’ve been accepted to the Online MBA program, it’s time to prepare for Orientation and the start of the program. Below is a list of to-dos as you prepare.
- If you haven’t done so yet, return your response form to Graduate Programs to reserve your seat.
- Watch for a letter from WVU's Office of Admissions which includes your student ID and MIX email address. This information will be needed to register for classes.
- If recommended or required, freshen up or improve your quantitative skill set through online classes in Financial Accounting, Economics, and Statistical Concepts with IVY Software.
- Square away your Financial Aid and Tuition Plans. For financial aid assistance, contact Jerome Oliverio at 304.293.8257 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Third-Party Billing and Monthly Payment Plans are options for students as well.
- Prepare your bio by sending a short personal biography and picture to email@example.com. This will be shared with future classmates through this website.
- Complete Orientation Forms and bring them with you to orientation.
- Register for classes by following these registration instructions. Once you become an official student, you will automatically be enrolled for student health insurance. To waive the student health insurance, visit WVU's Student Insurance Office.
- Make lodging and transportation arrangements for Orientation. For those of you making travel arrangements: we anticipate starting around noon on Thursday and finishing on Saturday around 4:00 PM. Hotel information will be available soon.
- Watch for course syllabi and textbook information, posted by cohort as information becomes available. Textbooks can be rented or purchased at the location of your choice.
- OPTIONAL: Request a Mountaineer ID Card by visiting www.wvucard.wvu.edu/photosubmit. All students are now assessed student fees. These fees now provide the same access for all students to the WVU Rec Center, PRT, WVU public transportation. You may also be able to use the card in your local community for various student discounts.