B&E Ambassador Application
Deadline to Apply: Sunday, February 25, 2018
The B&E Student Ambassador team is a group of student leaders who showcase the College and University to prospective students. They are also tasked with working on projects that support current B&E students, particularly underclassmen. The time commitment for the program is 15 hours per semester, and the group will meet twice per month for training and professional development activities. Benefits of the B&E Student Ambassador program include networking opportunities with B&E administration, faculty, employer partners, and alumni; being featured on the B&E website; a graduation pin for those who have completed the requirements of the program upon graduation; the opportunity to positively impact peers and prospective students; the opportunity to hone important skills such as time management, accountability, and leadership.
- Must be currently enrolled in a B&E major
- Must have a minimum of 2 semesters left before graduation to serve (i.e. students
graduating in December 2018 are not eligible for the Fall 2018 intake)
- Must be passionate about making a positive impact on prospective students and
- Must represent the College/University in the most positive manner
- Must be willing to dedicate 15 hours per semester to the program
- Must be willing to prioritize a 2x/month meeting for training and professional
Questions can be directed to Rachel.Nieman@mail.wvu.edu.