Deadline to Apply: Sunday, February 17, 2019
The Chambers Ambassador team is a group of student leaders who showcase the College and University to prospective students. They are also tasked with working on projects that support current Chambers students, particularly underclassmen. The time commitment for the program is 15 hours per semester, and the group will meet once or twice per month for training and professional development activities. Benefits of the Chambers Ambassador program include networking opportunities with Chambers College administration, faculty, employer partners, and alumni; being featured on the school’s website; a graduation pin for those who have completed the requirements of the program upon graduation; the opportunity to positively impact peers and prospective students; the opportunity to hone important skills such as time management, accountability, and leadership.
- Must be currently enrolled in the John Chambers College of Business and Economics
- Must have a minimum of 2 semesters left before graduation to serve (i.e. students graduating in December 2019 are not eligible for the Fall 2019 intake)
- Must be passionate about making a positive impact on prospective students and peers
- Must represent the College/University in the most positive manner
- Must be willing to dedicate 15 hours per semester to the program
- Must be willing to prioritize a 2x/month meeting for training and professional development
Questions can be directed to Rachel.Nieman@mail.wvu.edu.