Career Readiness Program
The Career Readiness Program (CRP) is designed to accelerate the professional goals of academically high-performing sophomores and juniors.
GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Employer & Alumni
Trips & Swag
why should you join the crp?
The Career Readiness Program (CRP) prepares students for success in the workplace. In addition to academic excellence, employers have identified a core set of skills and competencies that they seek in new employees.
How to Apply
Qualified students will receive an email with application instructions in July.
Platinum Level Requirements
- 3.25 or higher cumulative GPA
- Minimum of 25 points based on event attendance/participation
- Score of 80% or higher on an in-person or virtual mock interview conducted by the CCD (requirement for new members, varies based on prior participation)
PerksAll of those included for Gold Level plus:
- CRP/Chambers College padfolio
- Invitations to exclusive employer trips and networking events
- Enhanced opportunities to network with B&E Distinguished Speakers and/or guests
- Priority consideration for professional certification opportunities
Gold Level Requirements
- 2.8 or higher Cumulative GPA
- Minimum of 15 points based on event attendance/participation
- Career Readiness Program resume designation
- CRP lapel pin and t-shirt
- Digital badge to be used on LinkedIn profile and email signature
- Enhanced name tags for Chambers College Career Fairs and other events
- Invitations to employer-sponsored events targeting CRP members
- Identification as a CRP member in Handshake
- Paid registration for Professional Image Dinner
- Access to the new Peer Mentorship Program
Check out what our CRP members have to say!
Collin Martin, Global Supply Chain Management
“The CRP is a great way to improve as a professional in many areas. Since joining, I have grown in professionalism, communication, but most importantly in confidence! On top of this, [it] does a great job of getting us out in front of employers.”
Jesse Gresham, Accounting
“Without the CRP, I would not have received offers for the two internships I interviewed for in my fall semester.”
Madeline Indiano, Hospitality & Tourism
“The Career Readiness Program is certainly something you would want to participate in and have on your resume. I received my first internship opportunity through the CRP during my first semester participating in the program. The CRP helps you stand out from every other student at WVU.”
Nada Aboraya, Accounting and MIS
“Quite possibly the best opportunity [Chambers] has to offer to its most committed and eager students that want to improve their strengths and work on their weaknesses.”
Competencies/ Critical Thinking
/ Digital Technology
/ Problem Solving
/ Global Fluency
/ Career Management
Contact Abigail Buehler at firstname.lastname@example.org.