Gain a Competitive Advantage. Accelerate your career goals.
Career Readiness Program
Resume-building experiences. Employer and alumni networking. Exclusive events and trips. Alumni and peer mentorship.
- Monday, August 23rd @ 11:30 a.m. | Virtual
- Wednesday, August 25 @ 6:00 p.m. | B&E 459
- Tuesday, August 31 @ 7:00 p.m. | Virtual
- Thursday, September 2 @ 4:00 p.m. | B&E 459
- Tuesday, September 7 @ 1:00 p.m. | B&E 459
- Wednesday, September 8 @ 10:30 a.m. | Virtual
For more information or questions, please email Abigail.email@example.com.
"The CRP not only provides you with amazing resources to prepare you for the real world, it also gives you a platform to involve yourself deeper in the Chambers College and meet some of the best students the college has to offer!"
"This program will allow you to build your own adventure through college professional events. It encourages you to start early in your college career to learn professionalism and networking skills."
"The CRP benefited me as student as well as a new grad entering the workplace. Every event gave me something to feature on my resume and to discuss in an interview. You get access to certifications, first dibs on events, and connections with college leadership. I have enjoyed my time so much and would recommend that every student join the program"
Levels for Every Student
- CRP Recruit (2nd Semester Freshman)
- Gold Status
- Platinum Status
Key Skills in Demand by EmployersThe CRP helps you to development core competencies that predict success in the workplace according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
- Career & Self Development
- Critical Thinking
- Equity & Inclusion
While perks differ slightly for each level, below is a list of the opportunities and exciting CRP events planned for 2021-2022!
- CRP Exclusive Job Shadows
- Previous CRP trip was an overnight stay in Washington, D.C. to visit Alvarez & Marsal, Deloitte, Insight Global, and ALKU
- Exclusive Employer Events including networking nights and workshops
- Alumni and Peer Mentorship Programs
- Truist Emerging Leaders Certification
- Team Building Activities including Ropes Course and Escape Room
- Resume and Handshake designation
- CRP Swag including Chambers College Padfolio and CRP Lapel Pin
- Digital badge to be used on LinkedIn profile and email signature
- CRP Graduation Cords upon completion of program