Make a Nomination
Nominations for the 2019 induction will begin in mid-October.
- No more than four individuals will be inducted annually.
- Nominations will remain active for three years and a person may be nominated again after sitting out one three-year cycle.
- Nominations are not limited to West Virginia University graduates.
Nominees will be judged on outstanding business performance coupled with high standards of ethics. The nominee must:
- Have an established record of distinction in his/her field and industry
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving the community
- Serve as a role model for business students/professionals
- Have a clear West Virginia connection (for example: born in the state; extended years of residency; college attendance; business presence)
- Be present to receive the award. Posthumous inductees may be represented by a family member or business associate.