Management Information Systems
Teaching Assistant Professor
- Vince is a Professor of Practice in Management Information Systems (MIS). He has nearly 30 years of Information Technology (IT) experience working in financial services, media services and manufacturing industries. He spent the last 23 years on Wall Street as a Managing Director for Citigroup prior to joining WVU.
- Vince has led global organizations with multi-million dollars budgets and has a successful track record leading large scale multi-year programs. His career path began as a technology developer/programmer after graduating from WVU with a Computer Science degree. Vince has extensive experience in managing technology. Over his career, his responsibilities included providing business solutions for HR, Compliance, Finance, Investment Banking, Accounting and Sales. He also was responsible for enterprise architecture and managed large scale data management and cloud transformation programs at the enterprise level.
- Vince has maintained his relationship with WVU during his career. He served as a regional champion in the 2012 B&E Capital Campaign. He implemented an internship program with MIS and provided opportunities for graduates to experience Wall Street. Vince and his wife Barbara have sponsored two endowments with the WVU Foundation including the Women in Technology scholarship in MIS. He has returned many times to speak to students in the MIS program and continues to mentor/advise students and business professionals.
- B.S. Computer Science - West Virginia University (1992)
- MBA - Rider University (1996)