Encova Center announces fall 2020 Grow with Google webinars as a resource for state businesses
West Virginia University’s John Chambers College of Business and Economics is offering the next series of Grow with Google webinars to the state business community from September through December 2020.
A group of four West Virginia University John Chambers College of Business and Economics alumni who have trailblazed their way to success in the business world will join this year’s Roll of Distinguished Alumni.
Dear Chambers College family:
Even though the first day of class looked different this year, we stayed strong and made it through. Everyone at Chambers College is doing their part to keep you and your classmates safe, and we hope you are too.&
This year, WVU is hosting the virtual event series “Refresh” in replace of the traditional Welcome Week.
Our Chambers College Dean, Javier Reyes, and Marketing Teaching Assistant and BCOR Professor, Dr. Susan Lantz, will welcome our incoming business freshman on Wednesday, August 19 at 3 – 4:00 p.m. If you’re a first-time freshman, register here.
The Refresh Student Activities Series will also include virtual events ranging from Mountaineer’s Favorite Place on Campus, Online Group Fitness, Carruth Center Sessions (our University’s free mental health clinic), Adventure WV Explorations and more!
- MORE NEWS
News from WVU Today
- Sep3010:00 AM - 4:00 PMWVU Career & Internship Fair, in Partnership with the Chambers College
- Oct610:00 AM - 3:00 PMProfessional Development Conference
- Oct710:00 AM - 11:00 AMEntrepreneurial Communication: Unpacking the Rhetoric of the Pitch
- Oct141:00 PM - 2:00 PMCreating Your Personal Brand Using Design Software
- Oct146:00 PM - 7:00 PMThink Like a Recruiter Workshop
- Oct194:00 PM - 5:00 PMFinancial Literacy Seminar: Credit