B&E IN NYC!
West Virginia University College of Business and Economics finance students are in an Empire State of mind after a weeklong, immersive trip to a major financial center of the world – New York City.Read About the Trip
at wvu, we're doing business differently.
From experiential learning to an in-house Center for Career Development, we're committed to making sure you're job-ready.
Apply now for B&E Scholarships for 2018-2019
Talk about a good value...B&E awards more than $462,000 in scholarship money to students every year. Additionally, incoming freshmen are guaranteed scholarship money if they meet certain criteria.Apply by December 31, 2017
Bachelor Degree Majors
Apply now or learn more about the ten on-campus majors or the online general business degree.Apply to College
Master and Ph.D. Programs
Apply now or learn more about the four on-campus programs, three ranked online programs and two Ph.D. programs.Apply to Grad School
Upcoming EventsVIEW THE FULL CALENDAR
- Dec137:00 PM - 8:00 PMScience on Tap - Dustin Crandall, Ph.D.
- Dec14 All Day Winter Recess Begins
- Dec159:00 AM - 12:00 PMB&E December Commencement
- Jan109:00 AM - 5:00 PMBureau of Business & Economic Research Presentation to WV Legislature
- Jan165:00 PM - 7:00 PMAbsinthe Minded Professor
- Jan171:00 PM - 3:00 PMResume Review Workshop