B&E IN NYC!
West Virginia University College of Business and Economics finance students are in an Empire State of mind after a weeklong, immersive trip to a major financial center of the world – New York City.Read About the Trip
at wvu, we're doing business differently.
From experiential learning to an in-house Center for Career Development, we're committed to making sure you're job-ready.
2018 B&E Distinguished Speaker Series
President and CEO of Great-West LifeCo U.S. Inc., Great-West-Financial and Putnam
January 19, 2018 | 12:30 p.m. | Ming Hsieh Hall
Lecture followed by a book signing event for Reynolds' “From Here to Security”
at 3:00 p.m. in the Wise Library Atrium in the Downtown WVU Library.
Bachelor Degree Majors
Apply now or learn more about the ten on-campus majors or the online general business degree.Apply to College
Master and Ph.D. Programs
Apply now or learn more about the four on-campus programs, three ranked online programs and two Ph.D. programs.Apply to Grad School
Upcoming EventsVIEW THE FULL CALENDAR
- Jan1912:30 PM - 2:00 PMDistinguished Speaker Series with Robert Reynolds
- Jan193:00 PM - 4:30 PMBook Signing with Robert Reynolds -Author of "From Here to Security"
- Jan216:30 PM - 9:30 PMSuit-Up Event
- Jan228:30 AM - 5:00 PMB&E Mock Interview Week
- Jan235:00 PM - 7:00 PMAbsinthe Minded Professor
- Jan245:00 PM - 6:00 PMSHRM@WVU Monthly Meeting