Strategic Communications Office
How can our team help you meet your needs?Fill out the form below that best aligns with your needs. Let us know what outcomes you want to accomplish and we will craft the strategy to get you there. We can help you with a variety of marketing initiatives, such as:
Promoting virtual or on-campus events
Social media advertising
Updating web content for you department’s page
Sharing news in our internal, alumni or student email campaigns
Mission, Vision, Values
- Drive demand for our undergraduate and graduate students. (Enrollment)
- Promote current student engagement in their College experience. (Retention)
- Drive fiscal support of the College to grow our programs and facilities. (Development/alumni engagement)
- Support our R1 mission through promoting faculty research that is of public interest. (Research)
- Reputation management through promotion and protection of our brand. (Strategic messaging)
Our team will approach communications from a strategic position, aligning our work with the mission critical priorities of the College. We will take creative risks and bring curiosity and innovation into every campaign and project to elevate the Chambers College, West Virginia University and our state through audience-based strategies.
In the course of our work, we will be strategic partners and will work collaboratively with teams across the College and University to achieve goals. We will provide our services with professionalism and a focus on respect and accountability that aligns with our University’s values.
Our team is comprised of strategic thinkers and creative problem solvers who put passion into every project we touch to deliver results and elevate the mission of the John Chambers College of Business and Economics.
Marketing Strategist, Innovation and Outreach Centers
Marketing Strategist, Student and Alumni Experience
Assistant Dean for Strategic Communication
Social Media Specialist
Assistant Director for Digital Marketing