Virtual Services for Students, Alumni & Employers
Center for Career Development
The Center for Career Development (CCD) guides students in identifying career opportunities that fit with their skills, interests and aspirations. We facilitate specialized programs, generate internship and full-time opportunities, and build connections between students and employers.
INNOVATIVE. CUSTOMIZED. RESPONSIVE.
The CCD understands that employers and students prefer different ways to recruit—and be recruited.
We create programs that adapt to the needs of our employers, students, and alumni.
Career Exploration, Coaching, and Development
Whether you're still exploring majors, preparing to negotiate multiple job offers, or somewhere in between, the CCD has you covered.
Career Readiness Program (CRP)
The CRP prepares students for success in the workplace by focusing on the skills and competencies that organizations seek in new employees.
Career Fairs & Events
Mark your calendars with a great line up of networking and professional development events.
The CCD can provide your organization with innovative recruitment strategies and campus branding opportunities to grow your talent pipeline.
What We Offer
- Individualized career exploration, planning, and job search strategies
- Peer career coaching sessions
- One-on-one resume and cover letter creation
- Mock interviews, both virtual and in-person
- Job shadows and company site visits
- Career fairs, networking events, and professional development workshops
- On-campus interviews with nationwide employers hiring for internships and full-time roles
Handshake has replaced MountaineerTRAK and will create an exceptional user experience as you navigate the internship and job search process. The system will increase your access to nationwide opportunities and make it easier to apply to interviews, prepare for career fairs and events, connect with other students, and more!
Activate your profile.