Brian's primary responsibility is to assist all College of Business & Economics full-time freshmen and sophomore students towards a successful transition from high school to college-level academics and to promote academic success. In addition to supporting the academic mission of the University, Brian encourages personal growth and fosters social responsibility, while being responsive to variations in students' needs and development at the time of matriculation.
- Continued certification and NCAA eligibility process for all Division I student-athletes in the College of Business & Economics
- Continued support of the College's Undergraduate Recruitment function
- Close involvement with the Adventure West Virginia College of B&E orientation trips prior to the fall semester
- B.A., Liberal Arts, West Virginia University
- M.S. Safety Management, West Virginia University
- M.B.A., West Virginia University