Dr. Wang’s primary research interests are in corporate finance, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility. Her work has appeared in scholarly journals, such as the Journal of Banking & Finance and Journal of Corporate Finance. She has served as a reviewer for many academic journals. Dr. Wang teaches primarily undergraduate courses in corporate finance.
- Ph.D. in International Finance, University of South Carolina
- M.Sc. in Economics, Renmin University of China
- B.A. In Economics, Renmin University of China
- Best Paper Award, Frontier of Business Research, 2019
- Best Paper Award in Emerging Economies Research, Academy of International Business, 2018
- Best Paper Award, The 6th World Business Ethics Forum, 2016