Helen Wang, Ph.D.
Dr. Wang’s primary research interests are in corporate finance, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility. Her work has appeared in scholarly journals, such as the Journal of Banking & Finance and Journal of Corporate Finance. She has served as a reviewer for many academic journals. Dr. Wang teaches primarily undergraduate courses in corporate finance.
- Ph.D. in International Finance, University of South Carolina
- M.Sc. in Economics, Renmin University of China
- B.A. In Economics, Renmin University of China
- Best Paper Award, Frontier of Business Research, 2019
- Best Paper Award in Emerging Economies Research, Academy of International Business, 2018
- Best Paper Award, The 6th World Business Ethics Forum, 2016