Shuichiro Nishioka Ph.D.
Dr. Nishioka's field is International Trade and Economic Development.
Ph.D., Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder
- West Virginia University Faculty Senate Research Grant June 2013
- The Dean's Scholar at College of Business and Economics, WVU April 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (a collaborator to Jinji Naoto), JSPS May 2012-
- Kennedy-Vanscoy Summer Research Fund for Faculty Development July 2009/2010
- Summer Research Fund, Department of Economics at WVU June 2008/2009
- Irving Fisher Article Award, Omicron Delta Epsilon June 2006
- Irma Adelman Travel Awards, Omicron Delta Epsilon January 2006
- James C. Campbell Graduate Fellowship, University of Colorado May 2005
- Joint Japan / World Bank Graduate Scholarship, The World Bank 2003-2005
- "Trade Frictions and Market Access of Development Countries: A Product-Level Investigation" (with E. Bempong Nyantakyi and Steve Husted, Review of International Economics, accepted)
- "Productivity Growth and New Market Entry" (with Steve Husted, Review of World Economics, forthcoming)
- "Per Capita Income and Missing Trade of Factor Services" (with James Cassing, Review of International Economics, Vol. 23, 2015:p606-619)