WVU STUDENTS JOIN MVB FOR THE CLOSING BELL AT NASDAQ
When Fairmont, West Virginia-based MVB Financial Corp. rang the Nasdaq closing bell in New York City on March 28, you could hear that bell all the way back at West Virginia University.Read More
at wvu, we're doing business differently.
From experiential learning to an in-house Center for Career Development, we're committed to making sure you're job-ready.
RSVP for Graduation
RSVP online today for the May 2018 graduation ceremony!RSVP Online
Bachelor Degree Majors
Apply now or learn more about the ten on-campus majors or the online general business degree.Apply to College
Master and Ph.D. Programs
Apply now or learn more about the four on-campus programs, three ranked online programs and two Ph.D. programs.Apply to Grad School
Upcoming EventsVIEW THE FULL CALENDAR
- May226:00 PM - 8:00 PMLean Six Sigma Certification for Forensic Science Professionals
- Jun110:00 AM - 11:30 AMInsurance/Risk Management for Small Business-- Am I Covered for That?
- Jun810:00 AM - 11:30 AMAccounting for Small Business—Accounting 101
- Jun94:30 PM - 6:00 PMB&E Graduate and Faculty Emeritus Reception
- Jun25 All Day WV Governor's School of Entrepreneurship
- Jun284:00 PM - 6:00 PMB&E Meet the Dean Event - Pittsburgh