B&E’S 2017 FRESHMAN ENROLLMENT SEES SIGNIFICANT JUMP
But thanks to an assertive philosophy and some changes in undergraduate recruiting policies, the WVU College of Business and Economics experienced a substantial uptick in new freshmen for the start of the Fall 2017 semester.READ MORE ABOUT B&E'S FALL 2017 FRESHMAN CLASS
at wvu, we're doing business differently.
From experiential learning to an in-house Center for Career Development, we're committed to making sure you're job-ready.
Apply now or learn more about the ten on-campus majors or the online general business degree.Apply to College
Apply now or learn more about the four on-campus programs, three ranked online programs and two Ph.D. programs.Apply to Grad School
Festival of Ideas with John Chambers
The Executive Chairman of Cisco Systems presents "The New Digital Era and the Implications for Education" on October 27 at 11 a.m.Get Event Details
Upcoming EventsVIEW THE FULL CALENDAR
- Oct237:30 PM - 9:30 PMBE GRE Prep Course
- Oct237:30 PM - 9:30 PMGRE Prep Course
- Oct247:30 PM - 9:30 PMB&E GMAT Prep Course
- Oct255:00 PM - 6:00 PMMISA Meeting - Job Opportunities!
- Oct2612:00 PM - 12:00 PMMSIR Executive and Legacy Council Advisory Council Meetings
- Oct264:00 PM - 7:00 PMHospitality & Tourism Talks