Insper, São Paulo, Brazil
WVU Exchange Program
- Language: English and Portuguese. Intermediate level Portuguese recommended—INSPER offers 25 hour crash course.
- Eligibility: Must be a junior or senior in good academic standing with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Accommodations: Off-campus; search assistance provided by university.
- Duration: Semester
Semester Dates: Fall - early August through mid December; Spring - early
through late June
- Deadlines: TBA
- WVU Tuition
- $100 Administrative fee
- $5 CMI Insurance
- $800 - $1,200 Airfare
- $135 Passport
- $160 + Handling Fees Student Visa
- $450-$750 per month Housing
- $1,000 Other Expenses
Only 7-10 courses are instructed in English each semester; the list below provides the English offerings for Fall 2015. All classes must be approved for WVU credit.
- Global Analysis of the Economic Environment
- Environmental Mgmt and Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Management
- Pricing of Derivatives
- Service Marketing
- Chinese Economy and Doing Business in China