Cardiff Business School, Wales
WVU Exchange Program
Not only is Cardiff the perfect student city, Cardiff is also a capital city with all the culture, sports, shop-ping, entertainment, and atmosphere of a modern European metropolis. The small city provides a unique Welsh cultural experience that is safe and affordable.
- Language: English
Eligibility: Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior in good academic
with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Accommodations: On-campus available.
- Duration: Semester
- Semester Dates: Fall - early Sept through mid Dec; Spring - early Jan through late Apr
- Deadlines: Spring 2016 - Nov 1
- WVU Tuition
- $100 Administrative fee
- $1,000 - $1,500 Airfare
- $135 Passport
- $1,500 - $2,000 Housing
- $120 Study Permit
- $2,500 - $3,000 Personal Expenses and Travel
The Cardiff Business School offers a wide range of subjects in each de-gree program which allows students to modify individual degrees to suit specific interests and career ambitions. The following is a sampling of classes offered at the Business School in the past. All classes must be approved for WVU credit.
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting with German, French, or Spanish
- International Management
- Logistics and Operations
- Human Resources
- Business Studies and Japanese
- Business Economics
- Economics with German, French, or Spanish
- Banking and Finance