Scholarships for Incoming Freshmen
The WVU College of Business and Economics has scholarships specifically for incoming freshmen. The criteria for each is different. Details and application procedures for each scholarship can be found at the respective links.
B&E scholarships are awarded in tandem with any scholarships awarded by the WVU Undergraduate Scholarship Office, up to but not exceeding the cost of attendance.
- Dean's Scholarship Level 1 (Merit)
- Dean's Scholarship Level 2 (Honor)
- R. Emmett and Edna Lynch Scholarship
- Sartarelli Scholarship
- Roberta Robinson Scholarship
- Jimmy Robinson Scholarship
- Ronald Hayhurst Endowed Business Scholarship
- Michael P. Cipoletti Memorial Scholarship
- Robert and Gaye Cheripko Scholarship
- Jerad David Simpson Scholarship