The College of Business and Economics has developed a procedure to better recognize, reward and encourage continued outstanding performance in teaching, research and service.
The purpose of the "B&E Awards of Distinction" is to recognize and encourage continued efforts of the individuals who excel in these areas. Departmental award winners are included for consideration. However, nominations are accepted from other sources such as students, alumni, colleagues, etc. Eligible award winners must not have received the specific award in the previous three (3) years. Awards will be made at an annual ceremony.
- View the different award descriptions and criteria below.
- Make a nomination by April 7, 2017.
- Nominees will have until April 14, 2017 to submit supporting documentation via the links below. Supervisors may also submit letters of support via the links below.
- A committee of faculty and staff will review nominations and select winners.
- Awardees will be recognized at an awards ceremony.