May 11-22, 2018
Join us on a world-class study abroad program in India! This 12-day trip takes you to three of India’s largest and most modern cities – Bangalore, Mysore, and Mumbai with three program focuses: company tours, campus visits, and cultural immersions. You will have a once-in-a-life opportunity to explore modern India on various aspects of international business, business communication, historic and cultural heritage, etc. You will travel with our faculty leader and fellow students and end up with life-long friendship and career development opportunities.
- 5 nights in Bangalore
- 1 night in Mysore
- 4 nights in Mumbai
- Visit major multinational corporations like Amazon, Cimitrix Systems, Himalaya Drug Company, and 5C
- Tour the fast-growing film and TV industry
- Engage with Indian students in Bangalore and Mumbai
- Enjoy genuine and delicious Indian food
- Visit world-famous cultural sites including the Taj Mahal, Elephanta islands and caves, Chamundi Hills, Nandi Bull Temple, and Mysore Palace
The cost varies based on scholarships - speak to the faculty leader for details.
Scholarships are available
For more information, please contact:
Dr. David Dawley
Director of the Robbins Center for Global Business and Strategy and Associate Professor of Management
WVU College of Business and Economics
email@example.com | 304.293.7923
Program offerings and scholarship funds are available through the WVU College of Business and Economics Stuart M. and Joyce N. Robbins Center for Global Business and Strategy.