Faculty and Staff
We were fortunate to not only not experience an enrollment decline this fall, but to have a record-breaking freshman class.
Since its founding at Saint Francis University (SFU) in 2016, the Knee Center for the Study of Occupational Regulation (CSOR) has grown into one of the nation’s leading sources for thought leadership and research on how occupational licensing laws can create barriers to economic opportunity.
I68 feature: New research based on transportation data by WVU economists Brad Humphreys and Alexander Cardazzi shows that rough roads reduce traffic speeds and safety. (WVU Photo/Jennifer Shephard)
Fall is here and we're enjoying all of the sights on campus, including our new business college on Morgantown's waterfront.
Economics professor, Dr. Brad Humphreys, had his paper, "Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Pavement Damage Reduces Traffic Safety and Speed" written with two (now former) Economics graduate students and published by the National Bureau of Economic Research. The former students are Margaret Bock, now assistant professor at Goucher College, and Alex Cardazzi, not a visiting assistant professor here in the economics department. This work was funded by an NBER grant awarded in January 2020.
Chambers College alumni and friends:
- MORE NEWS
Faculty and Staff Resources
Board of Governors Policies
Safety & Wellness
- Dec1312:00 PM - 1:00 PMCFLE Lunch and Learn
- Dec1410:00 AM - 11:00 AMVantage Ventures Coffee Hour
- Dec1511:00 AM - 12:00 PMSocial Media & Marketing Seminar - hosted by Vantage Ventures
- Dec1512:00 PM - 1:00 PMRecruiter Insights and Tips to Land the Job
- Dec151:00 PM - 4:00 PMVantage Ventures Investor Pitch Day (for accredited investors only)
- Jan2510:00 AM - 10:30 AMPhD Writing Groups Information Sessions Presenter: Tynetta Johnson