Faculty and Staff
Chambers College alumni and friends:
I hope that everyone is well and looking forward to a better 2021, with the hardships of the pandemic hopefully receding into the background for you and your families.
I am grateful for the opportunity to lead the Chambers College in my new role of Associate Dean for Outreach, Innovation and Engagement. This opportunity allows me to leverage my passions into one role that will create synergistic relationships across the Chambers College enterprise, while also enabling opportunities for growth among our programmatic and outreach efforts through strategic resource development. I am a mission-driven and student-centered academic who believes wholeheartedly in the value of enabling our faculty, staff and students to study, live, and innovate through activities that serve our state and community.
On its surface, WVU John Chambers College of Business and Economics Marketing Chair Michael Walsh’s first published textbook seems a bit of a paradox.
MORGANTOWN, W. Va.— New ideas, like plants, can, under the right conditions, grow from something small into something sustainable and productive. West Virginians with ideas for new products and services that have the potential to be brought to market quickly could benefit from a program planted in West Virginia University John Chambers College of Business and Economics.
- MORE NEWS
Faculty and Staff Resources
Board of Governors Policies
Safety & Wellness
- Sep272:00 PM - 3:00 PMDemonstrate to Employers How You'll Be an Asset to Their Organization
- Sep2810:00 AM - 11:00 AMVantage Ventures Coffee Hour
- Sep282:00 PM - 4:00 PMChambers College Student Organization Fair
- Sep3011:00 AM - 4:00 PMChambers College Career Fair
- Oct111:00 AM - 12:00 PMPower, Privilege, and Oppression Training
- Oct112:00 PM - 2:00 PMEconomics/ Law 3+3