- Those with fewer than 24 hours must have a minimum GPA of 2.25, regardless of MATH level
- Those with 24-59 hours must be eligible to take College Algebra, with a minimum GPA of 2.25
- Those with 60+ hours must be eligible to take Math 150, and have a minimum GPA of 2.25
- Students who have taken College Algebra or Math 150 must have the minimum grade required by their chosen major
- All others will be sent to the Department for review
For first time freshmen in their first semester who wish to transfer into Chambers College from another school or college within WVU (internal transfers/major changes), Academic Status Update forms (major change forms) will be reviewed for acceptance up until midterm grades have posted. After semester midterm grades have posted, if failing any courses, students must wait until final grades post to determine their eligibility to switch into the John Chambers College of Business and Economics.
Curious about how your credit from other institutions will transfer to WVU? Check out the WVU Transfer Admissions website.
If the information posted at the above links does not answer your question, call WVU toll-free at 1-800-344-WVU1 or email WVUAdmissions@mail.wvu.edu.