The Chambers College offers several undergraduate scholarships to incoming and current students. To streamline the application process, incoming students only need to complete one scholarship application, and then the College will match students’ qualifications with the eligibility requirements of all available scholarships. One application puts the student into consideration for all of the College's general scholarships for incoming first time freshmen or first time transfers for fall 2021.
Incoming students must be admitted to the Chambers College to be considered for these scholarships. All documentation including a 1 page essay and 1 page resume must be uploaded through the application form linked below to be considered for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Application period for new students for academic year 2021-22 starts Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 and ends Friday, January 29th, 2021.
- These scholarship awards would be in addition to any other scholarship you may be awarded through WVU.
- All incoming freshmen and transfer students are eligible to apply, however, you must be accepted to the Chambers College to complete the application.
- You must be logged into your WVU Google MIX account to access the application linked below.
- Information on your application will be verified by the Office of Undergraduate Programs for accuracy.
- Scholarship award amounts vary from $500 - $2,000
- Students selected for a scholarship will be notified during the spring 2021 semester.
- If you are a currently enrolled/ returning Chambers student, see this scholarships page for application deadlines and information.
For more information or questions you may have about undergraduate scholarships in the Chambers College, please contact Rachel Nieman at BEScholarships@mail.wvu.edu