May 11-24, 2018
Join us on a world-class study abroad program in China! This 14-day trip takes you to four major cities, Beijing, Tianjin, Xi’an, and Shanghai, with three program focuses: company tour, campus visit, and cultural immersion. You will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the modern China on various aspects of international business, business communication, historic and cultural heritage, etc. You will travel with our faculty leader and fellow students and end up with life-long friendship and career development opportunities.
- 3 nights in Beijing
- 3 nights in Tianjin
- 4 nights in Xi’an
- 2 nights in Shanghai
- Dress like the Smurfs and visit the manufacturing site of Johnson & Johnson.
- Tour the assembly line of Shanghai GM and get to know the vehicle you drive inside out
- Engage with Chinese students on case competitions to market businesses in Chinese and American markets.
- Dive into genuine and delicious Chinese food
- Visit world-famous cultural sites: Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors, and so much more
The cost varies based on scholarships - speak to the faculty leader for details.
Scholarships are available
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Li Wang,, Teaching Assistant Professor
College of Business and Economics
Li.Wang@mail.wvu.edu | 304.293.0744
Program offerings and scholarship funds are available through the WVU College of Business and Economics Stuart M. and Joyce N. Robbins Center for Global Business and Strategy.