I hope that everyone is well and looking forward to a better 2021, with the hardships of the pandemic hopefully receding into the background for you and your families.
It has been a challenging year for us all, including for our graduate students, faculty and staff. Diamonds are made under pressure, and these challenges have allowed us to shine with the depth and caliber of our graduate offerings in the online space. I am incredibly thankful to the faculty, staff and students who delivered with enthusiasm, professionalism and energy over the last year. Some of our points of pride include:
New Online Doctorate of Business Administration degree
We are proud to launch a new online Doctorate of Business Administration that begins in the Fall of 2021. Each year, we will offer a cohort with different business specializations. This fall will be Accounting, and Fall 2022 will carry a strong technology focus (data analytics, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and information systems). Each specialized DBA cohort will follow a three-year pathway from a business career to academia, or to advance in one’s career. We’re optimistic about this new direction because it rests on the excellent caliber of our online programs, while allowing students to study and learn at a doctoral level at a Carnegie Classification Research Level 1 university. A DBA carries an applied research focus as compared to the PhD degree, making it an ideal plan of study for advanced working professionals to pursue while maintaining momentum in their careers. Learn more about the new DBA degree.
Breadth and depth of online and face-to-face graduate programs
The Chambers College is proud to offer a robust portfolio of flexible business graduate degrees available for our students, allowing our graduates to advance their education – and their careers. We currently offer 16 degrees, of which 10 are master’s (six online and four face-to-face), five PhDs (face-to-face) and one DBA (online). Learn more about our graduate programs.
High-quality education, excellent value, measurable outcomes – and we continue growing.
We offer great value for a top-of-the-line graduate degree, taught by expert faculty holding scholarly academic and professional credentials. Class sizes are small and allow for focused attention and excellent placement support. We specialize in sophisticated, well-taught programs that advance the lives of our graduates, with the opportunity for an excellent return on investment for the cost of the tuition.
- We are proud to have three of our graduate degrees ranked in the Top 25 of the U.S. News and World Report non-MBA online business degree category. This ranking applies to the online programs of the MS Business Data Analytics, MS Business Cybersecurity Management and MS in Forensics and Fraud Examination. Additionally, our Online MBA degree ranks at #45. Read more about our U.S. News and World Report rankings;
- The fully online Master of Science in Business Cybersecurity Management allows our students to stay in their jobs, work on their degree online, and be taught by top end researchers and CISSP experts. The MS CYBR program provides our students with the foundation to pass highly job-focused certifications such as the CHE, CISSP and more;
- The Master of Accountancy program had a 100 percent placement rate this year;
- The Healthcare MBA started in Fall 2020 with a cohort of nurses, doctors, pharmacists hospital supply chain logistics experts, and other healthcare professionals;
- In the Fall of 2018, we had 295 non-doctoral students in our programs. Three years later, we’ve doubled that number, as we expect to enroll approximately 600 non-doctoral students for the Fall of 2021.
We have always known that an online delivery helps our working students. When the pandemic forced us to move our on-campus programs into the online space, we had an opportunity to increase our capabilities for excelling our teaching at a distance. Our programs are rooted in the traditional business classes, but strongly blended with experiential learning, cutting-edge technological learning such as data visualization, data analytics, and artificial intelligence. If you’re considering a graduate degree, we encourage you to reach out to us to discuss how we can offer the flexibility that you need to advance your knowledge and your career. Take the next step.
With warm regards,
Virginia Franke Kleist, Ph.D.