It is important that you stay healthy and stay on track. If you have developed symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19, please quarantine and alert your department chair as soon as possible to let them know. While we all want to be back on campus, we must first protect ourselves and others.
For advising, tutoring and career services, as well as IT help, please email the appropriate contact that can be found below.
For a list of our Chambers College department chairs, please view our directory.
- Academic engagement Success Center
- Business Communication Center
- BE IT
- Center for Career Development
- Center for Financial Literacy and Education
- Study Abroad
The Fall 2020 semester will have the following subjects under the Neidermeyer Scholar Program:
- Accounting 201 and 202
- Economics 201, 202 and 225
For the Fall 2020 semester, you will be able to find your Scholar under your course in eCampus. Under the menu section of your course, you will see "Neidermeyer Scholar or Tutor Access". This will give you direct access to your Scholar.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Open portal.wvu.edu
- In the Resources block, select “Navigate”
- Select “Get Assistance”
- Entering and Exiting: please review the floor plan below for our entry and exit strategy.
- Plexiglass shield guards have been added to lecture halls throughout the
building, as well as in the 4th Floor Dean's Suite
- Computers located on our 2nd-floor atrium are unavailable.
- Tables: if there are tables that could seat 4, there are signs that show two
(2) seats are unavailable. To practice safe social distancing guidelines,
we can only sit two people diagonally across from each other.
- Individual chairs: you will notice there are individual chairs in our building (especially around our atrium on the 3rd and 4th floors). There must be 6 ft between chairs at all times. Chairs cannot and should not be moved together.
CCD “virtual office” hours are as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Virtual drop-in hours are viewable here.
Team members will be available outside of these hours for virtual student appointments as needed and staff schedules will be included in Handshake.
All students can utilize Handshake to:
- Request an electronic resume review
- Schedule virtual career coaching, job search, and/or mock interview sessions
- Research and follow+ target employers
- Search and apply for internships, part-time, and full-time opportunities
Registering for virtual career fairs, networking sessions, and professional development workshops
Our Center for Financial Literacy and Education (CFLE) is offering financial literacy workshops/seminars to student organizations and classes in Chambers College, and across campus, to address the impact of COVID-19 and help students better understand personal finance.
While our Robbins Center for Global Business and Strategy will not be sending students abroad in the Fall or Spring semesters, we will virtually provide international university courses and internships to our students.
Contact your academic advisor for more information on Robbins Center or email BEadvisor@mail.wvu.edu.We encourage you to check your email frequently, as well will continue to send updates from our College.